RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE PARENTS
The co-ordination between parents & teachers is essential for complete and harmonious development
of a student's personality. To bring up the best in the child, family influences should help and supplement
Parents must note down the following points in the interest of their ward.
- 1.Students should carry his Almanac to school each day. Remarks put down in the Almanac
should be seen and countersigned regularly.
- 2.Students should reach the school premises five minutes before 1st bell in the morning i.e. 8.00
3. See that your ward carries books/exercise books according to the timetable for that day. No extra
books are allowed.
- 4. Encourage your ward to take balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
5. Parents & guardians must not visit their wards & teachers in the classrooms without the
permission of the Principal.
- 6. Parents must not send/bring lunch boxes/tiffin during the working hours of the school. As school
will not entertain such requests due to security reasons as recommended by Delhi Police.
- 7 . For helping the school in handling emergencies successfully, maintaining communication
with teachers & keeping records updated, any change of address & telephone No. should be notified
immediately to the school authority.
- 8. Students affected by infectious diseases or exposed to such diseases in their homes must complete the
quarantine period before rejoining the school. This should also be indicated on the Medical Certificate.
- 9. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 6 consecutive days
renders the school liable to have his/her name struck off.
- 10. If you feel that your child does not make the desired progress, the Principal /
Department In charges should be contacted.
- 11. Criticism of a child's teacher & the school in his / her presen ce should be strictly avoided
because it causes the child to lose his/her respect for the teacher, with the consequent
failure to learn from him/her. If you have a legitimate complaint, see the Principal
without fear or reprisal.
- 12. Parents are requested not to interfere in the internal management of the school to maintain
strict discipline. However, suggestions in writing are always welcomed by the management.
Diary/school almanac is a bridge between school and home of the child.
13. As your child advances in age, guide him/her to become a resourceful member of home & country. Encourage
self- help for work and study. Children should be taught to keep their room tidy, make their own bed, carry
their own bag etc. The formation of such habits early in the life inculcates in them the value of the dignity of
labor, a fundamental personal virtue that is necessary for successful career in life.
- 14. Schedule of Parent's Meeting with the teachers :
PTM (mentioned in the School Calendar given at back) of the school almanac.
Last Saturday of every month between 1.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
(For the cases which need immediate attention with prior appointment or information).
- 15. Inculcate and encourage reading habits. Reading English books increases the vocabulary, builds
the perception, & hence improves the written expression. School has also decided to give
recognition/appreciation for book reading.
Students Health Check Up
Parents are requested to ensure that their wards must be present in school on the day allocated for the
- A. Please submit 'Medical History' of your ward, if he/she is suffering from any serious ailment.
- B. There is no provision for half day leave, therefore parents are advised not to send your ward to
school if he/she is sick.